What is the best color for selling a house?
- Light gray, which is great for serene spaces, living rooms and bedrooms, along with traveled areas, such as hallways, foyers, and entryways.
- White or lighter beige, which can work just about anywhere.
- Greige (gray + beige) which works just about anywhere.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, what color houses sell faster?
8 Paint Colors to Sell Your Home Faster (and Why They Work)
- 1) Off-White is Safe and Steady. A neutral off-white tone is a great choice to appeal to most home buyers.
- 2) White is Always All Right.
- 3) Gray Can Definitely Be OK.
- 4)Blue Gray is True Blue.
- 5) Yellow is Mellow.
- 6) Light Blue Offers Excitement.
- 7) Putty is the Right Skin Tone.
- 8) Taupe Can Be Tops.
Beside above, what is the best color to paint a bedroom for resale? For bedrooms, soothing colors such as a very light blue or very light gray are best, he says. Sometimes a darker yet neutral gray or blue can work in a private space such as a home office or media room where the doors are typically closed, Parker suggests.
Also asked, what is the most popular house color?
Most popular house colors today Today, white still remains one of the most popular house colors but others like cream, beige, yellow and lighter shades of grey and blue are not far behind.
Does paint color matter when selling a house?
According to a new analysis by Zillow, paint color should definitely be a change you consider. "Painting walls in fresh, natural-looking colors, particularly in shades of blue and pale gray, not only make a home feel larger, but also are neutral enough to help future buyers envision themselves living in the space.