What is the best Brad Nailer to buy?
- DEWALT DCN680D1 Cordless Brad Nailer.
- Makita AF505N 2" Pneumatic Brad Nailer.
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer.
- WEN 61720 18-Gauge Pneumatic Brad Nailer.
- PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA Cordless Brad Nailer.
- BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Pneumatic Brad Nailer.
Click to see full answer
Similarly one may ask, which Brad Nailer is best?
10 Best Brad Nailers – Reviews & Buying Guide
|Product Name||Nail Size||Rating|
|1. Wen 61721 Brad Nailer||3/4 - 2 in||4.7|
|2. Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer||5/8 - 2 in||4.5|
|3. DeWalt DWFP12231 Brad Nailer Kit||5/8 - 2 in||4.4|
|4. Porter-Cable PCC790LA Brad Nailer Kit||5/8 - 2 in||4.5|
Beside above, are Cordless Brad Nailers any good? Cordless tool options continue to expand as batteries, motors and electronics become smarter and more energy-efficient. These seven cordless brad nailers are a good case in point. Nowadays, you don't have to attach an air hose or drag a heavy compressor around wherever you need to install 18-gauge brads.
Keeping this in view, what is the best 18 gauge finish nailer?
5 Best 18-Gauge Brad Nailers – Our Reviews:
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge Brad Nailer – Top Pick.
- DEWALT DWFP12231 Brad Nail Gun – The Runner-Up.
- WEN 61720 18 Gauge Brad Nailer – Best for the Money.
- Freeman PBR50Q Brad Nail-Gun (18 gauge version)
- Senco FinishPro 18 Sequential Brad-Nailer with Case.
What are Brad Nailers good for?
A brad nail gun is a specialized nailer that is designed for small or detailed wood applications such as trim, moldings, cabinetry, and a variety of home hobbies and projects. Brad nailers are designed to fire brads, which are basically a thin-gauged nail that is ideal for binding lightweight wood trim.