What is the best automatic chlorinator?
- The Pentair Automatic Rainbow 320 Chlorine Feeder – Best Overall.
- The Hayward CL200 Pool Chemical Feeder – Most Reliable Auto Chlorinator.
- The Hydro Automatic Super Premium Inline Chlorine Dispenser – Most Premium Auto Chlorinator.
- The Aquatix Automatic Pro Chlorine Dispenser – Best for the Money.
Moreover, are automatic chlorinators good?
As water passes through the chlorinator, it dissolves some of the tablets and sends chlorinated water to the pool. Automatic chlorinators are a great choice for pool owners who want some automation and control without having to deal with any electronics.
Also, what should chlorinator be set at? Try to maintain a consistent salt level of between 2,700 parts per million (ppm) and 3,400 ppm, with 3,200 ppm being ideal. Clean the chlorinator cell at least once a season or as needed. During lightning storms, turn off the chlorinator to reduce the risk of power surges that could damage the control board.
Also asked, what is the best chlorinator?
Here is a review of the top 12 saltwater chlorinators on the market today.
- Pentair 520554 IntelliChlor IC20 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell.
- Hayward T-Cell-3 TurboCell Bundle.
- Hayward AQR3 AquaRite Salt Chlorination Bundle.
- Hayward Goldline AQ-TROL-HP AquaTrol Above-Ground Swimming Pool Slat Chlorination System.
How do you use an automatic chlorinator?
How To Use a Pool Chlorinator
- Your first step in refilling an automatic pool chlorinator is to turn off the pool pump.
- Turn the pool chlorinator control valve on the feeder to the OFF postion.
- Remove the pool chlorinator feeder cap by turning the cap counter-clockwise.
- Add two or three jumbo tablets to recharge the pool chlorinator feeder.