What is in MNS C AdvoCare?
Thereof, what's in the AdvoCare MNS packets?
Advocare MNS 3 14 daily strip packs
- vitamins A, C, D, E, B-6, B-12, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, omega-3 fatty acids.
- astaxanthin, calcium, citrus flavonoids, green tea extract, lutein, lycopene, guarana, biotin.
- oolong tea, taurine, lactobacillus acidophilus, bifdobacterium, bifidum.
- artichoke, magnesium, zinc, chromium.
Likewise, how do I get MNS 3? Directions for use
- Take contents of the top Color Packet 30 minutes before breakfast.
- Take contents of remaining Color Packet 30 minutes before lunch.
- Take contents of both White Packets with a meal, either breakfast or lunch.
Likewise, when should I take MNS 3?
MNS Max 3 comes in a strip with four compartments. Each compartment has a collection of supplements to be taken throughout the day. The first compartment is to be taken before breakfast. The second is to be taken before lunch.
What is AdvoCare CorePlex?
CorePlex provides a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants (vitamins A, C, and E) and botanicals to help supply the body with the nutritional components it needs to maintain optimal health.* The ingredients in CorePlex help supplement an individual's diet and provide the nutritional balance often