What is BMR and BPR in pharma?
Beside this, what is BMR in pharmaceutical industry?
BMR (Batch Manufacturing Record) is one of the key document in pharmaceutical. It is a record or history for every batch manufactured in pharmaceuticals. BMR is called as by followings too: BPR-Batch processing record. BPCR -Batch processing & control record.
Subsequently, question is, how do you review BMR? Checklist for BMR Review
- Issuance of BMR and Label claim is proper.
- All the pages are available and comply with the index.
- Manufacturing and expiry are correctly alloted.
- Dispensing is carried out on calibrated balance.
- Raw Material Requisition is available.
- Coating Material Requisition is available.
Simply so, what is MFR in pharma?
Master formula record (MFR) is a master document for any pharmaceutical product. It contains all information about the manufacturing process for the product. MFR is prepared by the research and development team of the company and all other documents like BMR and BPR are prepared using MFR by the manufacturing units.
What is a batch manufacturing record?
Batch manufacturing record is a written document of the batch, prepared during pharmaceutical manufacturing process. It contains actual data and step by step process for manufacturing each batch. Batch manufacturing record is like a proof that batches were properly made and checked by quality control personnel.