What is best counter depth refrigerator?
- Best Budget Counter Depth Refrigerator: Frigidaire Gallery.
- Best Overall Counter Depth Refrigerator: Bosch B36CT80SNS.
- Best Reliable Counter Depth Refrigerator: GE Profile PYE22KSKSS.
- Best Innovative Counter Depth Refrigerator: Samsung RF22K9381SR.
Click to see full answer
Beside this, what is the best counter depth refrigerator 2019?
Here are five refrigerators that will line up with your counter depth:
- Frigidaire Gallery. Frigidaire.
- Bosch B20CS30SNS 300 Series. Bosch.
- Electrolux FPBC2277RF. Electrolux.
- GE Profile PWE23KSKSS. GE.
- Samsung RF24FSEDBSR. Samsung.
- Whirlpool WRS571CIDB. Whirlpool.
One may also ask, what is a counter depth refrigerator? Counter depth refrigerators are shallower and wider than standard depth refrigerators, with a depth range of 23 to 27 inches. These units usually have French doors or side-by-side doors, with a smaller freezer compartment on the left and a larger refrigerated section on the right.
Also question is, what is the advantage of a counter depth refrigerator?
The shallower profile of counter-depth appliances can improve traffic flow in a kitchen, since there is no jutting appliance to get in your way as you move about during cooking chores. But the doors on these appliances are often wider, which means you will deal with a wider door swing as you open and shut them.
What is the difference between counter depth and regular refrigerators?
Counter-depth refrigerators measure between 23 and 27 inches deep, so they're considerably narrower than regular depth refrigerators (which are usually 30 to 34 inches deep). Counter depth refrigerator benefits include a shorter depth, which takes up less kitchen space.