What is a product inspector?
Beside this, what are the duties of inspector?
Inspector Roles and Attitudes
- Before the inspection - prepare for the inspection. read information about the institution.
- During the inspection - collect data and describe facts to be used as evidence. meet and interview managers/staff/students.
- After the inspection - assess and evaluate, write report.
Also Know, what makes a good quality inspector? Requirements for hiring a quality control inspector
- English language ability. To become an inspector, a candidate typically needs to have excellent English language skills in both reading and writing.
- Logic and attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Technical ability.
Consequently, how do you determine the quality of a product?
The 4 ways of checking product quality before shipment
- Inspections by an external inspector(s) in the factory. This is the most common type of quality inspection service.
- Final inspections on a platform. This solution is popular with some large buyers, mostly from Japan.
- Piece-by-piece inspection in the factory.
- Training & auditing internal inspector(s) in the factory.
What are the methods of inspection?
Some common methods are visual, industrial computed tomography scanning, microscopy, dye penetrant inspection, magnetic-particle inspection, X-ray or radiographic testing, ultrasonic testing, eddy-current testing, acoustic emission testing, and thermographic inspection.