What is a kindness card?
Click to see full answer
In respect to this, what do you write in a kindness card?
Here are a few ideas of what you can do with your Kindness Cards: 1. Write an uplifting message on the back – my favourites are: You are AMAZING; You have a beautiful smile; You are perfect, just as you are – and leave the Kindness Cards for a stranger to find.
Subsequently, question is, what the Bible says about kindness? Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.
In this regard, what are some kindness quotes?
- “Love and kindness are never wasted.
- “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” –
- “You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” –
- “Kindness can become its own motive.
- “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people.
What is true kindness?
Kindness is defined as the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate. Affection, gentleness, warmth, concern, and care are words that are associated with kindness. While kindness has a connotation of meaning someone is naive or weak, that is not the case. Being kind often requires courage and strength.