What is a Grifols donor card?
In respect to this, how do I check my grifols card?
Simply call the customer service number on the back of your card or visit our website at www.prepaid.citi.com/Grifols. Once you register your card online and add your cell phone number, you can text BAL to 445544 and you will have your available balance texted back to you, instantly.
Similarly, what bank does grifols use? Cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. This card can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Similarly, it is asked, how much do you get for donating plasma at Grifols?
Rates vary, but on average you can earn up to $200 a month providing the plasma used to help make life-saving medicines. Select the plasma donation center nearest you for information about ongoing fees and special programs.
How do I get money off my plasma card?
- Insert the Card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN.
- If asked which account to access, try selecting “Checking” and if that does not work select “Credit.”
- Press Cash Advance or Withdrawal.
- Remove and count your money.
- Remove the Card and receipt.
- Keep your receipt for your records.