What indoor plants are not poisonous to cats?
Accordingly, which houseplants are not poisonous to cats?
The following plants are non-toxic to both cats and dogs:
- Blue Echeveria.
- Areca or Golden Palm.
- Burro's Tail or Lamb's Tail.
- Christmas Cactus.
- Cliff Brake or Button Fern.
- Hens and Chickens.
- Pearl Plant.
Subsequently, question is, how do I houseplant my cat? There are several natural ways to do this: Cats hate the smell of citrus, for example, so try throwing a lemon peel or two into the soil of your plants (but don't use concentrated citrus oils as it can be toxic). You could also sprinkle cayenne pepper around a plant… one sniff and your cat will back off for good.
Also question is, what indoor plants are cat friendly?
A Complete List of Cat-Friendly Plants (and What to Watch Out For)
- tacojim/Getty Images. Blue Globe Thistle.
- Arya Chatrnoor/Getty Images. Air Plants.
- Socha/Getty Images. Christmas Cactus.
- Ls9907/Getty Images. Hibiscus.
- homydesigns/Getty Images. Impatiens.
- AnikaSalsera/Getty Images.
- vsanderson/Getty Images.
- 22kay22/Getty Images.
What plants kill cats?
- The ASPCA's list of 17 top toxic plants to steer your kitty away from.
- Lilies. Members of the Lilium family are considered to be highly toxic to cats.
- Sago Palm.
- Tulip/Narcissus Bulbs.