What does the sorting hat say in the first book?
Besides, what does the sorting hat say?
Sorting Hat : Hmm, difficult. VERY difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either.
Also Know, what chapter is the Sorting Hat? CHAPTER SEVEN - THE SORTING HAT.
Likewise, what were the 7 mistakes of the Sorting Hat?
We've put together a list of 10 mistakes that the Sorting Hat made.
- 1 HARRY POTTER: SLYTHERIN.
- 2 HERMIONE GRANGER: RAVENCLAW.
- 3 LUNA LOVEGOOD: GRYFFINDOR.
- 4 GILDEROY LOCKHART: SLYTHERIN.
- 5 NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM: HUFFLEPUFF.
- 6 PETER PETTIGREW: SLYTHERIN.
- 7 REMUS LUPIN: HUFFLEPUFF.
- 8 PERCY WEASLEY: SLYTHERIN.
What does the sorting hat say about Gryffindor?
One that sits low, twists a bit, and has damage within it.” “You might belong in Gryffindor where dwell the brave at heart. Their daring nerve and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.”