What to do with books when you don't have a bookshelf?
- Re-appropriate Your Bar Cart With Books.
- Incorporate Books Into a Picture Ledge.
- Display Your Books on (or Below) a Windowsill.
- Use a Hutch or Buffet to Display Your Books.
- Take Advantage of Hard to Reach Storage.
- Display Your Books On the Mantel.
- Or, Put Your Books in the Fireplace.
- Simply Stack Them.
Correspondingly, what to do with books when you don't have a bookshelf?
7 Creative Ways to Organize Your Books Without a Bookcase
- Lay It All Out. The term “coffee table book” exists for a reason.
- Show Them Off. Wall shelves work well where bookcases often do not.
- Stow Aways. A storage ottoman is an excellent piece of furniture for keeping items out of sight.
- Basket Case.
- Use Every Available Space.
- Easy Access.
- Create a Great View.
Also Know, how do you organize books in a small space? Book storage ideas: 19 brilliant ways to keep your reads neat
- Go for Scandi-style shelving for a neat look.
- Choose a leaning bookcase for small spaces.
- Transform your hallway into a library.
- Make sorting books easy with a labelled bookcase.
- Create a contemporary look with cube storage.
- Create a statement bookshelf wall with paint.
- Choose a bookcase that doubles up as a console table.
In this regard, what can I use instead of a bookshelf?
So let's take a look at a few of the best alternatives to bookshelves.
- Piano Bookshelf. Why not start out with something a little whacky.
- Ladder shelf.
- Book Hall.
- Copper pipes and reclaimed wood.
How do you store books in a plastic bin?
If you want to store books, put them in a sealable plastic container in a cool location, such as an attic or garage. You should keep the books away from sources of high humidity or heat, like stovetops or heaters, to avoid damage.