What does anti obesity mean?
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is the best treatment for obesity?
In this case, treating the imbalance can help to solve the problem.
- Dietary changes. Share on Pinterest Replacing high-fat foods with more fruits and vegetables can help a person to lose weight.
- Physical activity.
- Weight-loss medications.
- Hormonal treatment.
- Browning white fat cells.
Also, how do you get rid of obesity? Here's what you can do to lose weight or avoid becoming overweight or obese:
- Eat more fruit, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
- Exercise, even moderately, for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Cut down your consumption of fatty and sugary foods.
- Use vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based fats.
Correspondingly, what prevents fat absorption?
Orlistat. Orlistat (Xenical) reduces intestinal fat absorption by inhibiting the enzyme pancreatic lipase. Frequent oily bowel movements steatorrhea is a possible side effect of using Orlistat. But if fat in the diet is reduced, symptoms often improve.
What means obesity?
Obesity is a term used to describe excess body fat; it is defined in terms of a person's weight and height, or his/her body mass index (BMI). A person with a BMI over 30 is classified as being obese. Obesity makes your body less sensitive to insulin's action.