What does accomplished artist mean?
Accordingly, what a refers to something accomplished?
accomplish. To accomplish something is to get it done. People usually accomplish things that are sources of pride — like goals or records. But people accomplish immoral acts as well — like scandals or cons. The verb accomplish also means to bring about or put into effect.
Similarly, what is an accomplished musician? 1. accomplished - highly skilled; "an accomplished pianist"; "a complete musician"
In this regard, how do you use the word accomplished?
accomplished Sentence Examples
- You set your goal and accomplished it.
- We accomplished little the rest of the day.
- I told him I had no idea how you accomplished what you did but you were a crystal ball of an asset to us.
- On the other hand, maybe his personality was what made him an accomplished salesman.
What does Mission Accomplished mean?
1. used for saying that someone has successfully done what they wanted to do or had to do. I asked Jane to help and she agreed – mission accomplished.