What are some accomplishments for students?
- Honor Roll inclusion for high grades.
- Awards won for specific activities or subjects (i.e., Most Valuable Player (MVP), Fine Art Award)
- Inclusion in student-related achievement publications (i.e., Who's Who in American High Schools)
- Perfect attendance awards.
Considering this, what should I write for accomplishments?
- Write a list of your achievements.
- Focus on the key accomplishments.
- Use actions verbs.
- Use numbers to focus on results.
- Where to include your accomplishments?
- Administrative Assistant.
- Customer Service.
- Information Technology.
Secondly, what are examples of professional accomplishments? List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
People also ask, what are some examples of academic achievements?
Some examples of academic achievements include clubs, a high grade point average, awards and extracurricular activities. Significant accomplishments in any of these areas are worth including on a resume or academic application.
How do you write achievements in school?
Following points shall be kept in mind:
- Your academic achievements shall be in Ascending Order or Descending order but chronologically placed.
- Always write a one line description about the achievement.
- Always include the achievements which are relevant to that company if you have a lot of achievements.