What do you fill Easter baskets with?
Consequently, what do you put in Easter baskets?
Putting eggs, candy, and toys in baskets for children is a classic Easter tradition, but you don't have to fill those personalized Easter baskets with the same old stuff this year. Take your Easter basket one hop further this year: These non-candy Easter basket stuffers are so much better than a basic chocolate bunny.
One may also ask, what do you put in a boys Easter basket? 101 Easter Basket Ideas for Boys
- Kendama – Hands Down HOT toy! For all ages!
- Nerf Football.
- Coloring Books.
- Character Toothbrush.
- Character Bandaids.
- Silly Putty.
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils.
Similarly, you may ask, what do you put in an Easter basket for adults?
What To Put In Easter Baskets For Adults, Other Than Candy & Chocolate
- Beer & Wine Jelly. Giphy.
- Organic Skincare Products. Giphy.
- Body Brush For Spring Skin Buffing. Giphy.
- Love In Action Bracelets. revolucion.
- Sleep Masks. Giphy.
- Wine. Giphy.
- You're Never Too Old For Chocolate Bunnies. Giphy.
- Frozen Treats Are Perfect Easter Eats.
What can you put in Easter baskets besides candy?
There are many alternatives to candy you can use to fill up your kids' Easter baskets.
Toys and trinkets:
- Stickers (check out these cute Easter ones)
- Mini glow sticks.
- Small puzzles.
- A small Legos box.
- Rainbow loom loops.
- A mini Etch-a-sketch.
- A mini Rubix cube.