What can you do with old Easter baskets?
- Wood-Burned Basket. Give a wooden basket a boho makeover with a few abstract wood-burned designs.
- Laundry Cord Makeover. Let the kids keep their Easter basket all year long with this clever makeover.
- Rainbow Revamp.
- Upcycled Shelving.
- Fabric Dye Basket.
- Tater Tote Bag.
- Metallic Coil Basket.
- Stitched Basket.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, what can you do with leftover Easter baskets?
10 Smart Things to Do With Leftover Easter Goodies
- Plastic Eggs (Practical) These birdseed ornaments will liven up your backyard for pennies.
- Plastic Eggs (Pretty) This sophisticated tealight flight is incredibly easy to make.
- Plastic Eggs (Educational)
- Egg Dye.
- Jelly Beans.
- Fake Grass.
- Hard-Boiled Eggs.
Subsequently, question is, what can you put in Easter baskets besides candy? There are many alternatives to candy you can use to fill up your kids' Easter baskets.
Toys and trinkets:
- Stickers (check out these cute Easter ones)
- Mini glow sticks.
- Small puzzles.
- A small Legos box.
- Rainbow loom loops.
- A mini Etch-a-sketch.
- A mini Rubix cube.
Herein, what to fill Easter baskets with?
Filling Easter baskets with chocolate bunnies, marshmallow treats, and jelly beans is usually a given, but many parents want to cut back on their kids' sugar intake.
What are good Easter gifts?
30 Great Easter Gifts Your Kids Will Love
- Komuello Chicks. Even if the rest of your baby's getup is simple, these will take things up a notch.
- EggMazing Egg Decorator Kit. Get Instagrammable results with minimal effort.
- Antsy Pants Flamingo Ring Toss Set. Use these indoors or in your backyard.
- Burt's Bees Baby Eggcellent Organic Baby Zip Up Footed Easter Pajamas.