What do I serve for an Oktoberfest party?
- Hot Dog Paprikash.
- Chicken or Pork Schnitzel with Quick Sweet 'n' Sauerkraut & Apple, Onion & Potato Salad.
- Knocks 'n' Brats & Red Cabbage & Potatoes Rosti.
- White Asparagus Bread Salad with Hollandaise.
- Beef Schnitzel a la Holstein & Braised Green Beans.
- German Chocolate Praline Cake.
- Apple Cider Barley.
Simply so, what do you serve at an Oktoberfest party?
Here, 11 traditional Oktoberfest foods.
- Roast Chicken.
- Schweinebraten (roast pork)
- Schweinshaxe (roasted ham hock)
- Steckerlfisch (grilled fish on a stick)
- Würstl (sausages)
- Brezen (pretzels)
- Knödel (potato or flour dumplings)
- Käsespätzle (cheese noodles)
One may also ask, what do they drink at Oktoberfest? All the beer that is served at the Oktoberfest comes from famous Munich breweries, such as Paulaner and Augustiner. If you don't like one of Germany's favorite beverages, you can also get all kinds of other drinks, including non-alcoholic beverages, wine and cider.
Also asked, what are Oktoberfest colors?
The traditional Oktoberfest Bavarian colors are blue and white, so feel free to mix and match any of our Oktoberfest decorations.
What is a German snack?
Besides the usual suspects of chocolate bars, candy and salty snacks such as potato chips and pretzels, Germans also love to snack on more healthy products including fruits, nuts and a huge selection of dairy products like yogurt, quark snacks, puddings or rice pudding.