What do I need to get a chauffeur license in Michigan?
- You need to be at least 16 years of age and have completed segments 1 and 2 of driver education and hold a Graduated Driver License Level 2 or 3.
- You must pass the written chauffeur license knowledge test.
- Pay the $35 license fee.
Thereof, how many questions is the chauffeur license test?
This exam consists of 20 multiple choice questions. You must answer 70% of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam. Once you click the "Next Page" button below, you will have 25 minutes to complete the exam.
Also Know, is a chauffeur license the same as a CDL? Chauffeur drivers are trained on a professional level to take proper safety precautions whenever they're behind the wheels with a business executive. On the other hand, a commercial driver professionally handles heavy trucks and other vehicles used for transportation of various cargo.
Also Know, what can you drive with a chauffeur license?
- Are employed for the principal purpose of operating a motor vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 10,000 pounds or more.
- Operate a motor vehicle as a carrier of passengers or as a common or contract carrier of property.
- Operate a bus or a school bus.
How much do chauffeurs make?
The overall annual mean wage in 2011 for all taxi drivers and chauffeurs in the United States was $25,020, while the annual mean wage for chauffeurs working for limousine companies was $27,840. Statistically, chauffeurs employed by motion picture studios make the most, earning a mean annual wage of $53,580.