How do you get a chauffeur license in Washington state?
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a Washington driver's license.
- Have successfully completed a training course approved by the Department of Licensing (DOL).
- Have passed a written examination.
- Pass a criminal background check conducted by the Washington State Patrol.
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, how long does it take to get a drivers license in Washington state?
In order to earn your drivers license, you must: Be a Washington resident at least 16 years old. Enroll in and complete a driver training course. Hold your Washington instruction permit for at least 6 months.
Also, how do you get a limo license? Complete a passenger endorsement commercial driver's license (CDL) application. This credential is also referred to as a chauffeur's permit or “hack” license. CDL applications are available at your local DMV. Submit the CDL application, along with the required processing fee, to the DMV.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get my license in Washington state?
Steps To Get a License
- Drivers must pass a training course.
- Get a Washington state learner's permit.
- All new drivers must go through at least 50 hours of practice for safety and to gain experience driving.
- Pass a driving test at any state-sanctioned testing facility.
Do you need a CDL to drive limo?
To start a career as a limo (limousine) driver, you must have a standard driver's license and then apply for a chauffeur's license. Most positions do not require you to have a CDL. Before you start work, most companies provide a one or two-week training program.