How do you get a chauffeur license in Washington state?
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a Washington driver's license.
- Have successfully completed a training course approved by the Department of Licensing (DOL).
- Have passed a written examination.
- Pass a criminal background check conducted by the Washington State Patrol.
Also to know is, how long does it take to get a drivers license in Washington state?
In order to earn your drivers license, you must: Be a Washington resident at least 16 years old. Enroll in and complete a driver training course. Hold your Washington instruction permit for at least 6 months.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get my license in Washington state?
Steps To Get a License
- Drivers must pass a training course.
- Get a Washington state learner's permit.
- All new drivers must go through at least 50 hours of practice for safety and to gain experience driving.
- Pass a driving test at any state-sanctioned testing facility.
To start a career as a limo (limousine) driver, you must have a standard driver's license and then apply for a chauffeur's license. Most positions do not require you to have a CDL. Before you start work, most companies provide a one or two-week training program.