What days are San Francisco museums free?
|SF Museum||Free Admission Days|
|Exploratorium||Four to five times a year|
|GLBT||First Wednesday of the month (sponsored by the Bob Ross Foundation)|
|Legion of Honor||First Tuesday of every month|
|Museum of Craft and Design||First Tuesday of every month|
Also asked, what museums are free in San Francisco?
Other Free & Pay-What-You-Can Days
- Autodesk Gallery (Embarcadero) – Every Wednesday – confirmed 1/17/2020.
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (Sausalito) – First Wednesdays – confirmed 1/17/2020.
- Cartoon Art Museum (Fisherman's Wharf) – First Tuesdays “Pay What You Can” Day – confirmed 1/17/2020.
Similarly, are museums free on Tuesdays? Fifth Tuesdays Admission is always free. Some museums may offer complimentary admission to their permanent collections only and charge for admission to special exhibitions, showings, and events. Please call individual museums for information.
Also, what days are the museums free?
Chicago Free Museum Days In 2020
- Adler Planetarium.
- Art Institute Of Chicago.
- Chicago Botanic Garden.
- Chicago Children's Museum.
- Chicago History Museum.
- DePaul Art Museum.
- DuSable Museum of African American History.
- The Field Museum.
What museums are free on Saturday?
- WEEKLY FREE DAYS or HOURS:
- MONDAY. Museum at Eldridge Street.
- TUESDAY. 9/11 Memorial Museum 5-8 pm.
- WEDNESDAY. Bronx Zoo (pay what you wish)
- THURSDAY. Brooklyn Children's Museum 3-5 pm.
- FRIDAY. Japan Society 6-9 pm.
- SATURDAY. Brooklyn Botanic Garden 10 am-noon.
- SUNDAY. Frick Collection 11 am-1 pm (pay what you wish)