What can you eat with bacon Besides eggs?
- Boudin Purely by accident was this discovery made.
- Pasta Eggs aren't just for breakfast and neither is a simple pasta frittata.
- Salad Maybe it's not such a revelation, but a poached egg with a runny yolk adds protein and richness to bitter salad greens tossed in a vinagrette.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what else can I eat for breakfast besides eggs?
If you're avoiding eggs altogether, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, tofu, or chia seeds are some high-protein alternatives that make for great breakfasts.
- Chocolate-Peanut Butter French Toast.
- Watermelon Quinoa Parfait.
- Apple and Goat Cheese Sandwich.
Also, what should I eat if I don't like eggs? High-Protein Breakfasts for Those Who Don't Like Eggs
- Salmon hash | iStock.com.
- Pumpkin pancakes | iStock.com.
- Breakfast burrito | iStock.com.
- Yogurt parfait | iStock.com.
- Quinoa breakfast | iStock.com.
- Blueberry smoothie | iStock.com.
Just so, what goes well with bacon?
Here are some surprising foods that pair with bacon.
- Ice cream and bacon.
- Chocolate and bacon.
- Jam and bacon.
- Doughnuts and bacon.
- Macarons and bacon.
- Peanut butter and bacon.
- Dried fruit and bacon.
- Cocktails and bacon.
How do you make eggs not boring?
25 Ways to Make Scrambled Eggs Less Boring
- Salt First. Photo by Tas3 via Getty Images.
- Chop Vegetables. An easy way to jazz up your scramble is by adding vegetables.
- Use Yogurt. Instead of milk in your scrambled eggs, use yogurt.
- Add Refried Beans.
- Try Cream Cheese.
- Sautée Spinach.
- Find Fresh Herbs.
- Melt More Cheese.