What can I do with a large wicker basket?
- Linen closet storage. I love using wicker baskets for storing towels and sheets in our linen closet.
- Side table decor.
- For the Plants.
- Basket Vase.
- Wall Decor + Storage.
- Baskets for Extra Texture + Warmth.
- Baskets On Top of Cabinets.
- Baksets for a Centerpiece.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, what do you store in a large wicker basket?
In the pantry Baskets are the perfect tool to organize your pantry. You can use larger wicker baskets to organize cookbooks, cereal boxes, bags of chips, and even small appliances. Smaller baskets work well for tea bags, seasonings, snack bars, etc.
Similarly, how do you use a large basket? Fit a plant pot inside a basket for a dressier look. A basket can hold newspapers and magazines by a sofa, reading nook; another one can hold them for recycling. A large basket with a lid can substitute for a coffee table or an ottoman. Have a piece of glass cut to fit a shallow basket and use it as a tray.
Consequently, what should I put in a basket?
18 Ways to Organize Your Home With Baskets
- Handy Towels. Blue and White Bathroom With Basket.
- Toilet Paper Storage. Locker Basket Wall Storage.
- Under-Counter Organization.
- Blanket + Pillow Storage.
- Book Nook.
- Firewood Storage.
- Kids' Corner.
- Shelfie-Worthy Organization.
What do you put in decorative wire baskets?
Below are some ideas on how you can use them as decorative pieces while adding attractive storage to your living spaces.
- Kitchen Aid with Metal Wire Baskets.
- Wire Storage Bins to Hold Fruit or Vegetable.
- Candle Lantern.
- Blanket Wire Storage Baskets.
- Wire Chandeliers.
- Vertical Bookshelf.
- Declutter Home Office.
- Basket Tower.