What brand of shower valve do I have?
Similarly, you may ask, how many types of shower valves are there?
Furthermore, how do you know if your shower valve is bad? Another way to know if you have a bad shower valve is you do not have a problem at all. Sometimes believe it or not the valve can be put in upside down. So, when the shower is on and the water is coming out of the showerhead you also see water coming out of your spout. But, a tiny drip is normal.
Also question is, what are the best shower valves?
These are the top 12 shower valves on the market today.
- Delta Faucet R11000 3/6 Setting Diverter Rough Valve.
- Kohler K-8304-K-NA Universal Rite-Temp PB Valve.
- KES Solid Brass Shower Arm Diverter Valve – PV14.
- KES Brass Shower Arm Diverter Valve – PV4-2.
- SUMERAIN Shower Faucet Brushed Nickel Rough-in Valve.
Where do I find my faucet model number?
The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet. The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet. The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by "P/N."