What brand of Moscato has the highest alcohol content?
Likewise, which wines have the highest alcohol content?
High alcohol content wines, from 13.5 to 14.5 percent, include: White – Australian Chardonnay, California Chardonnay, California Pinot Gris, California Sauvignon Blanc, California Viognier, Chilean Chardonnay, French Sauternes, South African Chenin Blanc.
Similarly, does Moscato get you drunk? Moscato: The wine to drink when you don't feel like getting drunk. Moscato's alcohol by volume (ABV) typically ranges between 5 and 10 percent, which makes it an incredibly refreshing drink that will satisfy your wine craving with no morning-after regrets.
Keeping this in view, what is the best Moscato brand?
"The Best Moscato Wine"
- Rivata Moscato d' Asti. (123) Piedmont, Italy- Softly sparkling bubbly loaded with peach, mango, and honey flavors.
- Double Dog Dare Moscato. (112)
- Marchese dell'Elsa Moscato d'Asti. (88)
- Bartenura Moscato. (51)
- Mallee Point Moscato. (51)
- Barefoot Cellars Moscato. (40)
- Seven Daughters Moscato. (31)
- Risata Moscato d'Asti. (29)
Where does the best Moscato come from?
By far the most recognizable style of moscato wine, moscato d'asti hails from the Piedmont region of Italy.