What battles did the Allies lose in ww2?
- Battle of Kasserine Pass.
- Battle of Santa Cruz.
- Battle of the Coral Sea.
- Battle of Savo Island.
- Battle of the Hurtgen Forest.
- Operation Bodenplatte (although the numbers are fuzzy)
- Battle of Corregidor.
- Operation Market Garden (not a strictly U.S. operation)
Click to see full answer
Consequently, what battles did the Allies win in ww2?
The 20 Most Important Battles of World War II
- Battle of Crete - May 1941.
- Battle of Iwo Jima - February to March 1945.
- Battle of Anzio - January to June 1944.
- Battle of Monte Cassino - January to May 1944.
- Battle of the Bulge - December 1944 to January 1945.
- Battle of Sedan - May 1940.
- Battle of Britain - July to October 1940.
- Battle of Brody - June 1941.
Beside above, what was the last battle in ww2? The Battle of Okinawa
Also Know, what battles did the US fight in ww2?
List of World War II battles involving the United States
|Name||Start Date||Opposing Force|
|Spring 1945 offensive in Italy||April 6, 1945||Germany|
|Attack on Pearl Harbor||December 7, 1941||Japan|
|Battle of Wake Island||December 8, 1941||Japan|
|Battle of Bataan||January 7, 1942||Japan|
What are the 5 major battles of World War 2?
Major Battles Of World War II (WW2)
- Battle of the Bulge (December of 1944 to January of 1945)
- Battle of Berlin (April to May of 1945)
- Battle of Midway (June of 1942)
- Battle of Okinawa (April to June of 1945)
- Battle of Stalingrad (August of 1942 to February of 1943)
- Operation Barbarossa (June to December of 1941)