What are the uses of coca cola?
- Step 1: Clean a Toilet Bowl. Pour Coke into the bowl.
- Step 2: Make BBQ Sauce. Ingredients:
- Step 3: Fertilize Azaleas or Gardenias.
- Step 4: Clean Milk Stains From Clothes.
- Step 5: Clean Eyeglasses.
- Step 6: Tenderize Beef.
- Step 7: Loosen Rusty Nuts and Bolts.
- Step 8: Neutralize Skunk Odor.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, it is asked, what is Coca Cola good for cleaning?
Rust Remover Coca-Cola is an excellent rust buster because of its citric acid. Soak your old clubs in a container of coke for 24 hours. Remove and rinse with water to wash away any stickiness. The properties of coke help break down rust particles and make them easier to clean.
Beside above, what can you do with leftover Coke? Here are a few of my favorite uses for flat pop:
- Ice Cubes: Pour the leftover (clear/citrus) soda into ice cube trays to use in punch, lemonade, or the next time you drink pop.
- Plant Food:
- Sparkling Jell-O:
- Prevent Brown Fruit:
- Bake a Cake:
- Beer Bread:
- Add Flavor to Meat:
- DIY BBQ Sauce:
In respect to this, does Coke kill mold?
Clean Mold and Mildew from Clothes Putting Coca-Cola in your washing machine doesn't seem like a great idea but a can of Coca-Cola with the usual laundry detergent can remove mold and mildew from clothing. It's also pretty good with stains and grease.
Can Coca Cola clean drains?
To get started, purchase a two liter bottle of Coke and allow it to acclimate to room temperature. After pouring it down the drain, let it fizz and work its corrosive power for an hour or two before running hot water. Coke and Pepsi are loaded with phosphoric acid, which breaks down buildup that can clog your drains!