What are the top 10 banks in the Philippines?
- BDO – 2,966,619.20.
- Metrobank – 1,993,277.70.
- Landbank– 1,961,623.70.
- BPI – 1,842,846.00.
- PNB – 1,107,360.70.
- China Bank – 858,277.39.
- Security Bank – 803,092.96.
- DBP – 700,527.52.
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, what is the number one bank in the Philippines?
2019 (as of September 30, 2019)
|Rank||Bank name||Assets (millions of PHP)|
|1||Banco de Oro||2,966,619.20|
|2||Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company||1,993,277.70|
|3||Land Bank of the Philippines||1,961,623.70|
|4||Bank of the Philippine Islands||1,842,846.00|
Secondly, what are the different banks in the Philippines? Top 10 Universal and Commercial Banks
- Banco de Oro (BDO Unibank, Inc.)
- Metrobank (Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands.
- Landbank of the Philippines.
- Security Bank Corporation.
- Philippine National Bank.
- Chinabank (China Banking Corporation)
- Development Bank of the Philippines.
Similarly, what is the most trusted bank in the Philippines?
Top Banks in the Philippines
|1||BDO UNIBANK INC||2,665,307.23|
|2||METROPOLITAN BANK & TCO||1,705,575.78|
|3||BANK OF THE PHIL ISLANDS||1,649,267.36|
|4||LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES||1,633,082.18|
What are the international bank in the Philippines?
There are a number of foreign banks that have established their branches in the Philippines. Taiwan's Hua Nan Commercial Bank Ltd., Cathay United Bank, and First Commercial Bank; Malaysia's CIMB Bank, Japan's Sumitomo Mitsui, and Singapore's United Overseas Bank Ltd. are among some of them.