How do I set my LG washer to spin only?
Click to see full answer
Consequently, what is spin only option in washer?
When to use: This function should be used only when 'Spin' course has to be run in a Washing Machine. When the spin button is pressed during spinning, the spin time can be changed from 1 to 9 times.
Also Know, how do I get my Samsung washer to spin only? To run a Spin Only cycle on a model that does not have this option on the cycle selector dial, perform the following:
- Power the unit on.
- Press and hold the spin key for approximately 3 seconds. A chime will sound.
- Select the spin level, if desired.
- Press the Start/Pause button.
Besides, how do I only dry clothes in my LG washer?
Your LG Washer/Dryer Combo Unit has a slight difference in how it is designed to dry compared to a standard dryer.
To perform a DRY ONLY cycle:
- Press the POWER button to turn on the washer.
- Press the DRY button until the desired dry level or time is selected.
- Press the START/PAUSE button to begin the cycle.
Why is my LG washer not spinning?
LG Washer won't spin. The lid switch assembly prevents the washer from spinning when the lid is open. The motor coupling connects the motor to the washing machine transmission. If the washer is overloaded, the motor coupling will fail in order to protect both the motor and transmission.