What are the six dangerous drugs?
- Foxy Methoxy.
- Benzo Fury.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, what are the six classification of drugs?
The 6 Classifications of Drugs
- When considering only their chemical makeup, there are six main classifications of drugs: alcohol, opioids, benzodiazepines, cannabinoids, barbiturates, and hallucinogens.
- Many people also classify drugs based on the various effects they have on the mind and on the body.
Also, what are the 7 classifications of drugs? 7 Drug Categories
- (1) Central Nervous System (CNS) Depressants. CNS depressants slow down the operations of the brain and the body.
- (2) CNS Stimulants.
- (3) Hallucinogens.
- (4) Dissociative Anesthetics.
- (5) Narcotic Analgesics.
- (6) Inhalants.
- (7) Cannabis.
Just so, what are the dangerous drugs?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Drugs
- Alcohol. Alcohol is a commonly abused substance sought out for its ability to lower inhibitions.
- Fentanyl. The CDC reported the troubling statistics of the extremely addictive Opioid, Fentanyl, which is both a synthetic and prescription Opioid.
- Methamphetamines (Meth)
What are the 5 types of drugs?
Here are the five main categories and some information about each:
- Central nervous system depressants.
- Central nervous system stimulants.
- Opiates and Opiodes.