What is a dangerous goods placard?
Also to know is, what does the danger placard indicate?
The DANGEROUS placard is a useful tool for carriers of hazardous materials because it allows them to substitute one placard for any two or more hazardous materials that require placarding.
Also Know, what information can a dangerous goods sign contain? The Hazchem sign offers information to emergency services personnel about the dangerous goods, including: the type of fire extinguishing agent required, such as water or foam.
Accordingly, what are the 9 classes of dangerous goods?
The 9 Classes of Dangerous Goods
- Explosive materials (Class 1)
- Gases (Class 2)
- Flammable Liquids (Class 3)
- Flammable Solids (Class 4)
- Oxidising Substances and Organic Pesticides (Class 5)
- Toxic and Infections Substances (Class 6)
- Radioactive Materials (Class 7)
- Corrosive Materials (Class 8)
What is the most dangerous class of dangerous goods?
|UN Class||Dangerous Goods||Classification|
|Non-flammable, non-toxic gas|