What are the different types of gardens?
- Vegetable Gardens. Perhaps the most common type of garden that people look into is the vegetable garden.
- Flower Gardens. 3 popular types of flower gardens:
- Herb Gardens.
- Raised Gardens.
- Indoor Gardens.
- Community Gardens.
- Container Gardens.
- Tropical Gardens.
Also asked, what are the types of garden?
Types of Gardens
- Butterfly Gardens. Plant flowers that butterflies will love.
- Container Gardening. If space is limited, grow plants in containers.
- Demonstration Gardens. These Extension gardens showcase local plants and sustainable gardening techniques.
- Fruits, Vegetables & Herbs.
- Organic Gardening.
- Water Gardens.
Furthermore, what are the basic gardening techniques? Gardening Techniques
- Organic Gardening. In plain terms, organic gardening means growing without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- Biodynamic Gardening.
- Companion Planting.
- Succession Planting.
- Conventional Gardening.
- Square Foot Gardening.
Keeping this in consideration, what is found in a garden?
Most gardens consist of a mix of natural and constructed elements, although even very 'natural' gardens are always an inherently artificial creation. Natural elements present in a garden principally comprise flora (such as trees and weeds), fauna (such as arthropods and birds), soil, water, air and light.
What is a flower garden called?
A flower garden or floral garden is any garden where flowers are grown and displayed. Flower gardens are sometimes tied in function to other kinds of gardens, like knot gardens or herb gardens, many herbs also having decorative function, and some decorative flowers being edible.