What are the best aerial maps free?
- USGS Earth Explorer. The USGS agency has the longest record of collecting free GIS data (free satellite images, aerial, UAV), which is made available via their EarthExplorer.
- Copernicus Open Access Hub.
- Sentinel Hub.
- NASA Earthdata Search.
- Remote Pixel.
- INPE Image Catalog.
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, is there a live satellite view?
A live satellite view of your house, is still a few years off. There are some services which will give you a live view of Earth from space. For example, you can access a live broadcast from NASA's International Space Station.
Subsequently, question is, what are the best satellite maps? 25 Satellite Maps To See Earth in New Ways 
- 25 Satellite Maps. These are the top 25 satellite maps in 2020.
- 1 Google Maps. Google Maps is the ULTIMATE tool for satellite maps.
- 2 Google Earth Pro. Popquiz, hotshot!
- 3 NASA Worldview. We all know what Earth looks like.
- 4 Mapbox.
- 5 Esri World Imagery.
- 6 Esri Wayback Atlas.
- 7 Bing Maps.
Just so, how do I get high quality satellite images?
You can go to http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov, and download free satellite images from the time/area that you want. You can download the high resolution original file, or georeferenced images.
How do I make an aerial map?
On the lower left corner of the page is a box titled “Earth.” Click on it, and the current map view will transform to an aerial view, showing you a bird's-eye view of the current map or location. You can zoom in or zoom out by scrolling your mouse or clicking the + or - buttons at the right.