What are the basic principles of personal hygiene?
Also to know is, what are the 4 importance of personal hygiene?
Personal Benefits One personal benefit of good hygiene is having better health. Keeping your body clean helps prevent illness and infection from bacteria or viruses. Like in our example, the simple act of washing your hands regularly is an effective way to keep germs from spreading.
Likewise, what are the 10 personal hygiene? Your 10-Point Checklist for Personal Hygiene
- Brush your teeth. Always make sure that you brush your teeth after eating or smoking.
- Take care of your clothing.
- Trim your nails.
- Pluck your eyebrows.
- Wear deodorant.
- Wash your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Considering this, what are the 7 personal hygiene?
7 Personal hygiene
- washing the body often.
- If this happens, a swim or a wash all over the body with a wet sponge or cloth will do.
- cleaning the teeth at least once a day.
- washing the hair with soap or shampoo at least once a week.
- washing hands with soap after going to the toilet.
- washing hands with soap before preparing and/or eating food.
What is the meaning of personal hygiene?
Personal hygiene refers to maintaining cleanliness of one's body and clothing to preserve overall health and well-being.