What are Spanish AR verbs?
Furthermore, what are some AR verbs in Spanish?
Today's list is comprised of some of the most common:
- hablar - to talk.
- enseñar - to teach.
- estudiar - to study.
- dibujar - to draw.
- tocar - to play an instrument.
- caminar - to walk.
- usar - to use.
- cantar - to sing.
Similarly, what are the IR verbs in Spanish? Common Regular Verbs
- vivir (to live, pronounced: vee-veer)
- escribir (to write, pronounced: ehs-kree-beer)
- recibir (to receive, pronounced: reh-see-beer)
- permitir (to allow, pronounced: per-mee-teer)
- abrir (to open, pronounced: ah-breer)
- subir (to go up, pronounced: soo-beer)
- decidir (to decide, pronounced: deh-see-deer)
In respect to this, what are regular AR verbs in Spanish?
Let's look at some of the most common regular 'AR' verbs in Spanish: Hablar (to speak) = Habl + ar. Comprar (to buy) = Compr + ar. Estudiar (to study) = Estudi + ar.
What is Vosotros mean?
Vosotros means "you all" but replaces ustedes in Spain. So vosotros replaces ustedes ONLY when you are speaking with people from Spain, Latin America uses ustedes. Vosotras means the same as Vosotros, but is with a group of ONLY females.