How do I reset my Whirlpool refrigerator control panel?
Furthermore, how do you reset a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator?
How to Reset a Whirlpool ED22RF Refrigerator
- Turn the refrigerator's temperature control knob to the "Off" position.
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Turn the temperature control knob to the desired temperature.
- Locate the switch next to the water filter status light.
Subsequently, question is, how do I reset my gi5fsaxvy02 Whirlpool refrigerator? Appliance Tech - Moderator Press and hold the Door Alarm keypad. Press and hold the Freezer Temperature Down keypad within 3 seconds. Release the door alarm keypad and wait 3 seconds.
In this regard, how do I run a diagnostic on my Whirlpool refrigerator?
Starting Diagnostics To start with we need to start the refrigerator's diagnostic mode. To do this open the refrigerator door and press one or both door switches, depending on your refrigerator type. Next press the refrigerator temperature (+) button three times in ten seconds and release the light switch or switches.
How do you troubleshoot a refrigerator?
- Check the temperature setting.
- Assure that there is enough room for air flow in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Check for air flow restrictions in vents.
- Test the temperature control.
- Clean the condensor coils.
- Check the door seals.
- Test the door switch.
- Test the defrost heater.