What are all of the engineering jobs?
- Aerospace Engineer. Aerospace engineering is the study of the design, development, and production of air and spacecraft.
- Agricultural Engineer.
- Automotive Engineer.
- Biomedical Engineer.
- Chemical Engineer.
- Civil Engineer.
- Computer Engineer.
- Drafting and Design Engineer.
Similarly, you may ask, what kind of jobs can you get with an engineering degree?
Jobs directly related to your degree include: Aerospace engineer. Automotive engineer. CAD technician.
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Acoustic consultant.
- Clinical technologist.
- Corporate investment banker.
- Land-based engineer.
- Mining engineer.
- Patent attorney.
- Production manager.
- Technical sales engineer.
Secondly, what are the 6 types of engineers? Today however, the number of engineering degrees available have increased dramatically. There are now six major branches of engineering: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Management, and Geotechnical, and literally hundreds of different subcategories of engineering under each branch.
Then, what are the different types of Engineers AZ?
- Engineering Careers:
- Aerospace Engineer. Biomedical Engineer. Computer Hardware Engineer. Energy Engineer. Industrial Engineer.
- Agricultural Engineer. Chemical Engineer. Electrical Engineer. Engineers. Materials Engineer.
- Automotive Engineer. Civil Engineers. Electronics Engineer. Environmental Engineer.
What type of engineer gets paid the most?
10 Highest Paid Engineering Degrees
- Computer Science - $58,800 - $112,600.
- Aerospace engineering -$58,000 - $107,900.
- Electrical engineering - $55,000 - $105,000.
- Mechanical engineering - $52,500 - $101,600.
- Civil engineering – $51,100 - $93,400.
- Biomedical engineering - $50,600 to $92,200.
- Architectural engineering - $50,000 - $90,400.