Is raw cacao powder good for you?
People also ask, is raw cacao powder healthy?
Cacao powder is rich in monounsaturated fats which your body needs to keep your heart healthy and reduce your bad cholesterol levels. It's a good source of iron, potassium, naturally occurring protein and fibre.
One may also ask, what are the side effects of cacao powder? Eating large amounts might cause caffeine-related side effects such as nervousness, increased urination, sleeplessness, and a fast heartbeat. Cocoa can cause allergic skin reactions, constipation, and might trigger migraine headaches.
Moreover, what are the health benefits of raw cacao?
5 Benefits of Raw Organic Cacao
- 40 Times the Antioxidants of Blueberries. Raw Organic Cacao has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron.
- Full of Magnesium for a Healthy Heart & Brain.
- More Calcium Than Cow's Milk.
- A Natural Mood Elevator and Anti-Depressant.
How do you eat raw cacao powder?
5 simple ways to use cacao powder
- Warm yourself up with cacao powder hot chocolate. Pour some boiling water into a mug containing one teaspoon of Cacao and then stir.
- Treat yourself to a chocolate and banana protein smoothie.
- Kick-start your breakfast.
- Mix things up with flavoursome yoghurt.
- Bake your own treats with cacao powder.