Is 300 creatinine level high?
Likewise, people ask, what level of creatinine is dangerous?
A person with only one kidney may have a normal level of about 1.8 or 1.9. Creatinine levels that reach 2.0 or more in babies and 5.0 or more in adults may indicate severe kidney impairment.
One may also ask, what is the highest level of creatinine? A high creatinine level is typically anything over 1.3 (depending on age, race, gender, and body size). Certain conditions may cause a person to have higher than normal levels of creatinine. People with only one kidney may have a normal creatinine level of about 1.8 or 1.9.
Similarly, you may ask, what can cause your creatinine levels to be high?
Some of the causes of high creatinine levels are:
- Chronic kidney disease. Share on Pinterest Intense exercise can result in increased creatinine levels.
- Kidney obstruction.
- Increased consumption of protein.
- Intense exercise.
- Certain medications.
How can I lower my creatinine level quickly?
Talk to your doctor about ways to help lower your creatinine levels, including these eight natural options:
- Cut back on vigorous exercise.
- Don't take supplements containing creatine.
- Reduce your protein intake.
- Eat more fiber.
- Talk to your doctor about how much fluid you should drink.
- Try chitosan supplements.
- Take WH30+