How much does it cost to neuter a cat at Petco?
In this regard, where can I get my cat neutered for free?
No appointments necessary for ferals.
- S/N Clinic. Mesa AZ. 480-633-1734.
- Spay Neuter Clinic. Tempe AZ. 480-829-1002.
- Pet Pride of Arizona (cats only) Scottsdale AZ. 480-829-2444.
- Burke Vet Hospital. Tempe AZ. 480-838-2020.
- Humane Society of Tucson. Low cost spay/neuter clinic.
- Spay and Neuter Assistance Program. (S.N.A.P. Clinic)
Additionally, how much does it cost to spay a cat at Petsmart? It usually costs $70 for a female cat and $60 for a male. "By reducing the cost we are making this more accessible for people to spay and neuter their cats, which will mean those cats are not out there in the community reproducing," Strooband said.
In respect to this, how much does it cost to neuter a male cat?
The Average Cost of Male Cat Neutering Surgery. The surgery usually costs $50 to $100, but there are a lot of low-cost and free options. Whether you're following advice from your veterinarian or the late Bob Barker, your decision to neuter your cat is the right one.
How much does it cost to get kitten neutered?
These routine surgeries typically cost up to $200, depending on the vet and the facility. However, more affordable options are available to pet owners through lower-cost spay/neuter programs and clinics. To find a lower-cost spay/neuter clinic near you, please visit the ASPCA's Free and Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Database.