How many books of the Bible can you name?
Also to know is, what are the 73 books of the Bible?
The Bible: 66 books vs 73 and Why (the “Apocrypha” Explained)
- Wisdom (also called the Wisdom of Solomon)
- Sirach (also called Ecclesiasticus)
- 1 Maccabees.
- 2 Maccabees.
Furthermore, which Bible has the most books? The King James Bible
In this way, what are the 27 books of the New Testament in order?
Thus, in almost all Christian traditions today, the New Testament consists of 27 books: the four canonical gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John), the Acts of the Apostles, the fourteen epistles of Paul, the seven catholic epistles, and the Book of Revelation.
What books of the Bible are missing?
Contents of The Lost Books of the Bible
- The Protevangelion.
- The Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ.
- The Infancy Gospel of Thomas.
- The Epistles of Jesus Christ and Abgarus King of Edessa.
- The Gospel of Nicodemus (Acts of Pilate)
- The Apostles' Creed (throughout history)
- The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Laodiceans.