How long does United take to refund?
Click to see full answer
In respect to this, how long does it take to get a refund from United Airlines?
Basic Economy tickets aren't eligible for changes but are eligible for a full refund within twenty-four hours of booking as long as you completed your purchase one week or a lot of before the originally scheduled departure flight.
Subsequently, question is, how long does it take for airline to refund money? If a passenger is owed a refund, an airline, travel agent, or online travel agency must process it within seven business days if the passenger paid by credit card, and 20 business days if the passenger paid by cash or check.
Accordingly, how do I get a refund from United Airlines?
- Call United Airlines Customer Service. You can call the United Airlines customer service line and ask for a customer service agent's help with issuing your refund.
- Email United Airlines Customer Service.
- Go to a United Airlines Booth at the Airport.
- Submit a Refund Request Online.
- Mail Your Refund Request In.
How long does it take for British Airways to refund?
A refund usually take 7-10 days to be processed by the airline and your bank, but customer services are advising that it might take longer due to a backlog of requests caused by the strike. How do I rebook my flight?