How does instant power Main Line Cleaner Work?
Just so, how do you use Instant Power Main Line Cleaner?
General Use: This product is intended to be used completely in one application. Pour the entire gallon into drain. After 8 hours, flush with hot water for five minutes. If problem persists, a second gallon of Main Line Cleaner may be required.
Additionally, can you pour main line cleaner in toilet? Residential Main Line Drains: Pour entire bottle into any first floor toilet. Flush to distribute product through pipes. For Sinks and Tubs: Pour one-half quart to one-quart of the liquid slowly into drain. Let sit for 30 minutes.
Also Know, does Main Line Cleaner Work?
Instant Power Main Line Cleaner clears clogged main sewer lines and lateral/vertical lines. Powerful, non-acid formula dissolves hair, grease, paper and other gunk in drains. Safe for all pipes (including PVC) and septic systems.
How do you unclog a main line?
How to clean out a main sewer line clog
- Step 1: Loosen the cap on the drain pipe.
- Step 2: Open the cap and let the buildup drain out.
- Step 3: Feed the auger cable into the drain pipe.
- Step 4: Run the auger until the clog is clear—and beyond.
- Step 5: Hose down the pipe and auger cable.
- Step 6: Slowly pull the auger back out of the pipe.