What do you do as a cleaner?
- Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming.
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels.
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible.
- Coordinating duties with other cleaners.
Similarly, what are the duties of a cleaner?
Cleaner responsibilities include:
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
Also, what are the duties of a cleaning lady? The duties of a cleaning lady include:
- Mopping, washing, and sweeping the floors, toilets, sinks, bathtubs, counters, and garage entryways.
- Vacuuming everything in the house, including carpets, furniture, upholstery, etc.
- Dusting the surfaces such as window ledges and furniture.
Also, what skills do you need for a cleaning job?
Hence, while hiring cleaning professionals, ensure that they must have the following skills for cleaning job:
- Good time-management skills.
- Consistency and Attentiveness.
- Adequate friendliness.
- Problem Solving.
- Ability to work autonomously.
What is expected of a cleaner?
The standard inclusions for a regular cleaning service include mopping of floors, making beds, cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, vacuuming different areas within the house, and dusting all surfaces.