How do you use Woca Wood Cleaner?
- Mix a cleaning solution of 3 ounces Intensive Wood Cleaner per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Scrub with a brush or pad manually or with a buffer if very dirty.
- Rinse the mop head in clean water, wring well, and continue.
- If used on soaped surfaces, the protective soap shield will be removed.
Click to see full answer
Similarly, how do I use Woca?
- Once to twice a month, moist mop your floors with WOCA Natural soap and use either a cotton-based mop or cotton swiffer-type mop.
- One to two times a year, moist mop your floor with WOCA Oil Refresher.
- If cleaning more than four times per year becomes necessary, use WOCA Soap.
One may also ask, how do you clean oiled wood floors? Sweep or vacuum your oiled floors as often as needed. Use Bona's mild, specially formulated Cleaner For Oiled Floors. Just spray and wipe! Do not use ”all-purpose” cleaners on your oiled floors as they tend to leave a dull residue and you end up using too much water, which is damaging to your oiled floors.
Also to know is, how do you clean Woca floors?
Use two buckets when cleaning the floor. You need to use two buckets to properly clean the floor: one bucket containing the Soap solution (3oz. Soap/gallon of water) and the second bucket with pure water to rinse the mop. This method prevents the floor from getting a grayish gleam caused by dirty water.
How do you mix Woca natural soap?
Mix 3 ounces of Soap into each gallon of lukewarm water. It is recommended always to work with 2 buckets; one with the Soap solution and the other one with rinse water. Clean the floor with well wrung mop and rinse dirty mop in the rinse bucket.