How do you use Woca natural soap?
- Clean your wood floors regularly with a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Shake the container of Natural Soap carefully before use.
- Mix a cleaning solution of 3 oz. Natural Soap per gallon of lukewarm water.
- Using a well wrung mop, damp mop the floor with the natural soap mixture.
Click to see full answer
In this regard, how do you mix Woca natural soap?
Mix 3 ounces of Soap into each gallon of lukewarm water. It is recommended always to work with 2 buckets; one with the Soap solution and the other one with rinse water. Clean the floor with well wrung mop and rinse dirty mop in the rinse bucket.
Beside above, how do I use Woca? Regular Maintenance
- Once to twice a month, moist mop your floors with WOCA Natural soap and use either a cotton-based mop or cotton swiffer-type mop.
- One to two times a year, moist mop your floor with WOCA Oil Refresher.
- If cleaning more than four times per year becomes necessary, use WOCA Soap.
Also to know, how do you use Woca natural soap spray?
WOCA Natural Soap Spray is ready mixed and easy to use.
WOCA Natural Soap Spray Details
- Shake the spray well before use.
- Spray the Natural Soap on the surface.
- Wipe the surface with a cotton cloth.
How do you clean Woca floors?
Use two buckets when cleaning the floor. You need to use two buckets to properly clean the floor: one bucket containing the Soap solution (3oz. Soap/gallon of water) and the second bucket with pure water to rinse the mop. This method prevents the floor from getting a grayish gleam caused by dirty water.