What is nature smart?
Besides, what does nature smart mean?
Likewise, who has Naturalist intelligence? Some primary examples of notable people having naturalistic intelligence are John Muir, Rachel Carson, Charles Darwin, John James Audubon, Jacques Cousteau, David Suzuki, Jane Goodall, Steve Erwin, Neil deGrasse Tyson, as well as a host of famous explorers like Lewis and Clark.
One may also ask, what are the 9 types of intelligence?
In 1983 an American developmental psychologist Howard Gardener described 9 types of intelligence:
- Naturalist (nature smart)
- Musical (sound smart)
- Logical-mathematical (number/reasoning smart)
- Existential (life smart)
- Interpersonal (people smart)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (body smart)
- Linguistic (word smart)
What are the 7 different types of intelligence?
The 7 Types of Intelligence & Their Characteristics:
- Linguistic Intelligence.
- Logic Intelligence.
- Kinaesthetic Intelligence.
- Spatial Intelligence.
- Musical Intelligence.
- Interpersonal Intelligence.
- Intrapersonal Intelligence.