How do you use redundancy?
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you use redundancy in a sentence?
Examples of redundancy in a Sentence Avoid redundancy in your writing. Try to avoid using redundancies in your writing. The design incorporates several redundancies. a system with a high level of redundancy The restructuring is expected to result in the redundancy of several hundred workers.
Likewise, how do you calculate redundancy? Here are 5 ways to spot redundancy coming;
- Losses. Clearly the annual results show losses.
- No chatter. The general company “chatter” goes silent.
- Absences. Senior Executives leave the company at odd intervals for “personal reasons”.
- No new hires. There is an embargo introduced on any new employment.
- No replacements.
Beside above, what is redundancy with example?
Use redundant in a sentence. adjective. The definition of redundant is more than enough or too much of something. An example of redundant is someone repeating the same story over and over again. An example of redundant is when too many people are doing the same job.
How do you fix redundancy in writing?
7 Things to Remember to Avoid Redundancies in Writing
- Avoid using double negatives. This is a basic concept in writing.
- Beware of pleonasm.
- Be careful when using abbreviations.
- Use intensifiers appropriately.
- Be conscious of language origin.
- Remove unnecessary phrases.
- Always observe the "less is more" rule.