How do you use Colorance?
- Apply to towel dried hair.
- Measure 2 parts lotion to 1 part colorance, shake well in the bottle.
- Apply at the shampoo bowl with the applicator bottle.
- Leave for 5 minutes (time without heat)
- Rinse and condition.
Simply so, how do you mix Colorance?
The mixing ratio is always 2 parts of Goldwell Colorance Acid Color Lotion and 1 part Colorance Acid Color (i.e. 40 ml Lotion + 20 ml color). Mix lotion and color thoroughly in an applicator bottle. Apply to shampooed, towel-drired hair, evenly saturating all hair.
Also, do you put Goldwell Colorance on wet or dry hair?
- My stylist and I both apply this product (mixed with the coloration activator) to dry hair.
- Generally speaking You don't add color to wet hair.
- This hair color can be applied to wet or dry hair.
- Goldwell Topchic, the permanent color line, should be applied to dry, reaonably clean hair.
- It can be applied either way.
Additionally, what is a Colorance?
Colorance is the first demi-permanent color with the patented IntraLipid Technology that repairs the hair by replenishing lost lipids inside of the hair.
Can you mix Topchic with Colorance?
Having mentioned cover plus - it is a part of the colorance range, and can be mixed with colorance colours, to give either a more intense reflect, and also has NN colours available, and will cover up to 75% grey.