How do you turn on live photo on iPhone?
- Open the Camera from either the iPhone lock screen orthe Camera app.
- From the Photo view, tap the little concentric circleicon near the top (or side) of the screen to toggle LivePhotos ON or OFF.
- Take your pictures as usual.
Click to see full answer
People also ask, how do you do live photos on iPhone?
How to take a Live Photo with your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Camera app from your Home screen.
- Tap the Live Photo button, top center (looks like a set ofdiffusing rings) to toggle it on (yellow).
- Tap the Shutter button to take your Live Photo.
Also, how do you turn on live photo on lock screen? Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a NewWallpaper. Tap Live, then choose a Live Photothat comes with iOS, or choose your own. Tap Set, then tap SetLock Screen. (The Live Photo won't play on your Homescreen.)
Regarding this, does iPhone 6 have live photos?
A Live Photo is a combination of up to athree-second .mov file and a still .jpg file that is takenautomatically when you press the shutter button in your iPhone6s or 6s Plus camera app. The camera app on theiPhone 6s and 6s Plus automatically starts recordingthe moment you open the app.
What is the point of live photos on iPhone?
Live Photos is an iPhone camera featurethat brings movement in your photos to life! Instead offreezing a moment in time with a still photo, a LivePhoto captures a 3-second moving image. You can even createstunning long exposure images with Live Photos.